Monday, December 22, 2014

Dear Family,

I love and miss you all so, so, so much.  I can’t even begin to describe how much I wish I was with you all in Evanston this Christmas.  I’m kicking Kassel from three-to-four months ago who thought, “No I think I want to spend another Christmas in Peru and use my vacation days on other trips.  It’ll be too hard to see everyone and have to go back to Peru.”  Silly girl didn’t realize that come Dec. 20th, all she’d be wanting was cold weather, the chance of snow, gumbo, and her family all around her. 

But since I can’t be with you on Christmas itself (although hopefully the internet and cell service has given me a chance to hear all your voices by this time) let me just say via email and whoever printed this off and is reading it, that I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  I can’t wait until Christmas 2015 when I get to be with you all.  I will be coming with two years of bottled up and unused Christmas cheer.  Get ready for it.

Hugs to everyone!  Enjoy the last minute shopping, the food, the music, the ridiculous numbers of presents, the awkward political discussion at Christmas dinner, Santa’s hints (hear, hear to having David and Anna still be under 18!) and each other’s company!  Seriously.  I am missing all of that and more! 

Love you guys.  Until next year,

Merry Christmas!


Kassel

No comments:

Post a Comment