Saturday, February 15, 2014

Introducing a new segment we like to call “Weird Foods Kassel Has Eaten.”

There is a lake at the top of a mountain, placed at the foot of a cross, where water is found in a form not of steam, liquid, or ice.  It is called ururupa.


I have no idea what it is, my best guess is a strange sort of algae.  But everyone I have asked has told me that it’s water, that, in this area at least, it can only be found in this one lake, and that when it is taken out of liquid, aka normal, water it turns back into liquid water.


It tastes like water, essentially nothing in other words, and as far as I am now concerned, that is all she wrote.  Physicists, Chemists, Biologists, and all Scientifically Inclined People worldwide prepare to marvel. 

Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment