Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Cinnamon Challenge (December 30th, 2013)

Have any of you heard of the Cinnamon Challenge?  It goes like this: I bet you can’t swallow a tablespoon of pure cinnamon. Some people hear that and say, “Yeah, you’re probably right, but I guess we’ll never know because I’m not going to try.”  Others hear that and say, “Wanna bet?”  Guess which one bored Peace Corps Volunteers say? 

I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.


That’s Michelle and Daniel starting us off.  We only have two spoons so I will soon be taking Daniel’s spoon and filling it with my own cinnamon.

This is me choking on the cinnamon


That’s Daniel and Michelle wondering if it’s funny or if I’m dying


That’s me alive with no regrets


That’s Daniel giving in and spitting it out

Turns out you can swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon, because Michelle did it!
Turns out I can’t though.

And please, try this at home.  I’m curious.


Besos!





No comments:

Post a Comment